Sunday, August 18, 2013

Ice cream!!

I've been lucky enough (or maybe I shouldn't say lucky, as I look at the scale!) to have my daughter working at one of the yummiest spots for ice cream this summer. This is actually her second summer at Emack & Bolio's in Orleans. Check out their link: http://www.emackandbolios.com/

Emack's has many delicious flavors of ice cream to try, as well as frozen yogurt and sorbet. They offer a full expresso bar and a health bar with shakes, smoothies, and frozen juices. Ofcourse you can order ice cream cakes (unbelievable!), ice cream pizza, and purchase apparel with the many Emack & Bolio's logos. My favorite flavor this summer has been Serious Chocolate Addiction. It's the richest chocolate icecream with chocolate chips and fudge chunks throughout. Sinful. This summer the town of Orleans had its first annual Orleans Ice Cream Cup soccer tournament. Four local ice cream businesses participated: Emack & Bolio's, Sundae School, Local Scoop, and Ice Cream Café. This was just a fun competition set up by the girls' soccer coach at Nauset (our high school). The Ice Cream Café won the tournament, but I'd say every day that Emack's wins in the best ice cream tournament!!

3 comments:

  1. First of all...YUUUUMMMM!!! Ice cream is one of my all time favorite treats. It doesn't matter if it is 100 degrees out or a blizzard. I love how the town did a tournament. It gets everyone involved and shows the community that you can balance ice cream and fitness in your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of ice cream pizza!? That would be interesting to try! I love this shop already! It's got all of my favorite delights. Your daughter is lucky she gets to work there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite parts of the summer is the ice cream stops to all the local ice cream shops/huts/stands. I have a few of my favorites that I have been hitting, but I like tryng new ones when I get the chance. It sounds like I will have to check this place out if I ever get to the Cape. I wish more places around here had all the offerings of ice cream foods. Enjoy the summer ice cream stops while you can! And chocolate is the best...even if it's sinful :)

    ReplyDelete